The Monos Are Here Now
We have settled into our new home. While not all the sites are on this server, the main ones are. What's happening and why will get detailed as things evolve. For now, here are some sites you might find of interest.
- http://ourflashbacks.com was inspired by my 50th high school reunion planning. But, the site is there for anyone to read about (or talk about) how it used to be. Have fun
- http://www.nicaliving.com Our main web site. That is, our oldest and most popular. This is a site to help people decide if they want to move to Nicaragua and, if so, help with the move and adjustment to Nica Living.
- http://a42.com Our baby that will, some day, be a giant. Inspired by the success of NicaLiving and learning from what we did wrong, A42 is being built to act as a guide for people considering expatriation.
- http://fylz.com Phil's (fylz) personal blog. Thinking/mumbling/...
- http://rawfood.fylz.com Personam mumbling about raw food and such.
- http://www.steprojects.com STE stands for Save The Earth. This is a work site where various projects are discussed. If you have your own STE project, you are welcome to use steprojects to document its project.
- http://docs.steprojects.com A document storage and retrieval site. Mostly it is a by invitation site to store documents but it does have a public area to access free documents.
- http://rbeblogs.com/sites/ Inspired by the non-free nature of the TZM blogs, this site was created to offer a place for people to blog about their thoughts and ideas related to a Resource Based Economy. New bloggers are welcome.
Besides the web sites, we are setting up some mailing lists. There is currently one about Venezuela and another about totally wacko news items. There will be more.
If you are interested just go to http://lists.monosmedia.com where you find a list of what there is with basic descriptions. Just click on the one you are interested in to sign up. Note that, so far, they are discussion lists. What that means is that anyone who joins can post to the list.